We are always looking for talented people to join our team. For any internship or full time position please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and a letter explaining what you could bring to the company and why you would like to work for Friarwood.
Job Title: Experienced Fine Wine On Trade Sales Manager
Location: Fulham (covering accounts throughout London and the U.K.)
Salary: Competitive with impressive commission opportunity
We are looking to bring onto our team, an experienced sales executive to support our growth and acquire new customers. This is the perfect role for someone looking to move to a company where your experience will truly matter. Furthermore, the role offers a great opportunity for future internal development opportunities.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will be in charge of developing an existing high-end client portfolio as well as growing the company through the acquisition of new on-trade clients. As a fine wine prestige on trade sales manager, you will also be part of the company's purchasing decision process.
- Engage in day-to-day dialogue, and utilize effective managerial skills, with existing and prospective customers to build mutually-beneficial relationships.
- Prepare individual and team trade channel strategies, including both action plans and search tools.
- Coordinate development of action plans to penetrate new markets and maximize margin and turnover.
- Prepare and execute client presentations, tastings, and training programs.
- Liaise with our operations and accounts control departments with proactive strategies.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and codes of ethics and ensure these are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Identify and evaluate all large incremental business opportunities.
- Complete all administrative tasks and procedures to the required standard.
- Strong wine sales experience (minimum 5 years' experience) as a fine wine sales executive with a proven track record of success.
- Demonstrable knowledge of both wines and spirits as evidenced by your WSET level 3 qualifications (or equivalent).
- Exemplary presentation and negotiation skills with solid numerical and analytical abilities.
- Capability of working independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Proficient IT skills (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Lotus Notes, Google Drive)
- Adaptability and resilience in the face of challenges.
- Full Driving Licence.
Please apply online at email@example.com. Provide an up-to-date copy of your Resume with covering letter. Given the large volume of applications, only those whose skills and experience match our requirements will be contacted for follow-up. Thank you for your interest.