Friarwood is always looking for talented people to join its
team. For any internship or full time position please email
email@example.com with a CV and a letter explaining what you
could bring to the company and why you would like to work for
On Trade Sales Representative
Job Title: Experienced Fine Wine On Trade Sales
Location: Fulham (covering accounts throughout
London and the U.K.)
Salary: Competitive with impressive commission
We are looking to bring onto our team, an experienced sales
executive to support our growth and acquire new customers. This is
the perfect role for someone looking to move to a company where
your experience will truly matter. Furthermore, the role offers a
great opportunity for future internal development
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will be in
charge of developing an existing high-end client portfolio as well
as growing the company through the acquisition of new on-trade
clients. As a fine wine prestige on trade sales manager, you will
also be part of the company's purchasing decision process.
- Engage in day-to-day dialogue, and utilize effective managerial
skills, with existing and prospective customers to build
- Prepare individual and team trade channel strategies, including
both action plans and search tools.
- Coordinate development of action plans to penetrate new markets
and maximize margin and turnover.
- Prepare and execute client presentations, tastings, and
- Liaise with our operations and accounts control departments
with proactive strategies.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and codes of ethics
and ensure these are communicated and implemented within the
- Identify and evaluate all large incremental business
- Complete all administrative tasks and procedures to the
- Strong wine sales experience (minimum 5 years' experience) as a
fine wine sales executive with a proven track record of
- Demonstrable knowledge of both wines and spirits as evidenced
by your WSET level 3 qualifications (or equivalent).
- Exemplary presentation and negotiation skills with solid
numerical and analytical abilities.
- Capability of working independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills and strong
attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Proficient IT skills (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Lotus
Notes, Google Drive)
- Adaptability and resilience in the face of challenges.
- Full Driving Licence.
Please apply online at firstname.lastname@example.org. Provide an
up-to-date copy of your Resume with covering letter. Given the
large volume of applications, only those whose skills and
experience match our requirements will be contacted for follow-up.
Thank you for your interest.